Thursday, November 27, 2008

This Is My House, I have to Defend It

Both films are moving closer to production. A little more than a month now. My god.

Watching Home Alone - why do these crooks insist on the house they are robbing? There must be another house, probably on the same street, that would allow for better robbery and thievery. Oh well... these are the kind of nitpicking questions that get me in trouble.

I'd say I was a perfectionist, but only in an outward manner. I expect perfection from others. Me? Well, I am still young.

I am scheduling Go Ask Alice. I am writing something else. Something secret. It's good. You'll like it. I promise.

Can I keep that promise?

Not for everyone. Some people are particular. Ho-hum.

I make what I make for myself.

And give it to you.

And you digest.

And spit it out.

And that is art.

Which is what we shall hopefully achieve.

No comments: